Thursday, January 16, 2014

THE 52 PROJECT


You’ll often find me with my camera in hand, photography is my passion, capturing both the everyday and special moments of my family.  I am forever framing in my mind the things I see and thinking that would make the perfect photo!

Life is so busy and the children are growing up way too quickly.  

I recently read a saying by Gretchen Rubin,  
'the days are long but the years are short'
 I think this sums up our life at the moment with a young family, therefore all the more reason to capture my family's memories in photos for me to cherish in years to come.

I've been inspired by Jodi from Practicing Simplicity who hosts a project called 'The 52 Project'

I will be taking part in the project and documenting each of my children with a portrait a week, every week in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment