Monday, February 10, 2014

6/52

 
"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Harrison: Enjoying after school play time in the sun with some of your birthday Lego
Amelie: We had so much fun this afternoon with silly play & watching funny animal videos on YouTube!
Finley: I could seriously eat you all up, you are so delicious!  Look at those lashes & super soft skin!

Another busy week with the school & preschool routine back in full swing.  Harrison is settling in well with his new class, I must admit I was a bit worried with his kindy class being split up this year but thankfully there are some friends in his class and his new teacher seems great!

Amelie & I had a fun start to our Saturday with an early morning cupcake baking session ready for school lunches & for over the weekend, even the neighbours benefited!

Finley has got the hang of his sipper cup and gets very excited to hold it and seems to have mastered the spout.  We have been experimenting with some new tastes this week which had us in fits of laughter with the reaction we got with pear! I have to share a few of the facials in the photos below!


But even after the torturous first tastes of pear he couldn't hold back his excitement when Daddy got home from work! I love it!

Have a great week x




3 comments:

  1. I am loving your blog Nat and it's so cool seeing what the Jones kids are up to. It feels like you are just down the road!! Keep up the AMAZING work....I don't know where you find the time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!! pear's not as bad...

    ReplyDelete