Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter Craft


 I bought a pack of ceramic eggs with designs already printed on some of them and the others were blank.  I had intended on doing my own eggs but when I spotted this pack of eggs for a reasonable price I decided to take the easy option this year.  I also picked up a set of water colour paints for each child and we were good to go!

The kids had a great time using the water colour paints for the first time and painting each of their eggs with their own designs.  Harrison was concentrating really hard to stay within the lines and spent a lot of time on his eggs, whereas Amelie was super quick and trying to get through all of her eggs first!  I love how once they were lined up you could see how Harrison favoured blue, green, red and orange for his eggs and Amelie with pink, yellow, purple and blue.

The end result looks so lovely sitting in the centre of our dining table.

And because he's too little to paint his own eggs I had to include a photo of Finley's first Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment