Monday, May 11, 2015

15/52


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015."

Harrison: Having a swim on Mummy's birthday.
Amelie: Late afternoon play at the park.
Finley: Raa!  Fun at the Zoo.

I celebrated my birthday with a fun day out at Chinaman's beach with the family, just what I wanted!  They spoilt me with pancakes for brekkie, lovely presents and Nana cooked me a beautiful roast chicken dinner!

The kids had a great time doing the Easter egg hunt we did for them at home as well as being spoilt with lots of chocolate from the Easter Bunny and their Grandparents!

We loved having Nana staying this week and because it was the school holidays it meant we were able to get out and about to the park, do a bit of shopping and visit the Zoo.  We always love a trip to the Zoo and this time was the first time Finley really got into it and was recognising all the animals.

Harrison had his first soccer game of the season on Saturday and was very happy with scoring four goals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment